Four Disaster Loan Outreach Centers in the state are now open starting today.
The Small Business Association is running the centers aimed at assisting residents and businesses effected by flooding earlier this year.
The S.B.A. Announced the loan program earlier this month, after the Federal Emergency Management Agency denied an appeal for individual assistance by the State of Illinois.
The decision impacts approximately 1.4 million residents, home and business owners in 22 counties throughout the state.
WICS TV reports that the Disaster Loan Outreach centers are located in, Jersey County at the QEM Fire District- 14905 Elsah Rd. in Grafton, IL 62037
Alexander County at Pit Stop Pizza- 592 State Hwy 146 McClure, IL 62957
Rock Island County at the American Red Cross- 1100 River Dr. Moline, IL 61265
Stephenson County: Highland Community College- 2998 W. Pearl City Rd. Freeport, IL 61032
Centers are scheduled to be open today through Thursday December 5th.
Hours of operation vary from day to day.
- Thursday, November 21 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday, November 22 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday, November 23 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Sunday, November 24 Closed
- Monday, November 25 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Tuesday, November 26 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, November 27 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Thursday, November 28 Closed (Holiday)
- Friday, November 29 Closed
- Saturday, November 30 Closed
- Sunday, December 1 Closed
- Monday, December 2 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Tuesday, December 3 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, December 4 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Thursday, December 5 9:00am – 4:00pm
You can also apply find out more information about the loan program, apply for and check the status of a submitted application on the S.B.A. website by logging on to disasterloan.sba.gov