A Jacksonville trailer was completely destroyed during a fire this afternoon.
Jacksonville Fire Department Captain Beth Kershaw says the blaze at 1033 East Morton Lot 39 was caused by a faulty dryer.
Fire crews got the call at around noon and arrived to find the trailer fully engulfed.
No injuries were suffered from the fire and crews from Jacksonville and South Jacksonville were on the scene for over an hour.
Kershaw says the trailer and the contents inside are a total loss. The trailer belonged to Heidi Stripe-Northrup.