Jacksonville Police are awaiting toxicology reports on two deaths as a result of an incident in the 100 block of Richards Street from November 2nd. 59 year old Willie G Traylor was pronounced dead at the scene at about 8PM Saturday evening. David Traylor, 60, of Jacksonville died at 3:54 p.m. Monday at Memorial Medical Center in Springfield, Sangamon County Coroner Cinda Edwards confirmed yesterday. David Traylor had been transferred to Passavant Area Hospital from the home at the time of the initial call. Initial reports said that carbon monoxide was to blame in the incident, but that has since been refuted. Police say no foul play is expected. Toxicology reports are pending to determine cause of death for both men.